Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Week Before School

The week before the first week of school I was a COMPLETE mess.  Absolutely a mess.  There wasn't a meeting that I was in where I didn't cry that week or feel like this wasn't going to work.  As the week went on, I really thought I would just hop in my car and drive off.  It was the only thing that felt right at that time.  

What held me there was knowing how hard it would be to find a new job (I had looked all summer and got the same response, "You are over qualified") and knowing that I just bought a car and had to be able to pay the monthly payments.  As the week progressed, I was even more overwhelmed and nervous.  The anxiety had been there all summer and didn't show signs of stopping.  I prayed I would make it through the first day and week.


No comments:

Post a Comment