Wednesday, October 10, 2012

From 14 Subjects Daily to 11 Subjects Daily

You know how everyone thinks being a teacher is easy because "You get summers off!"  Well, think again.  This summer was relaxing for about 3 1/2 when I was in Florida, although there were times where all I could think about was teaching two grades. When I got back from Florida, it was basically Mid-July.  Where had the summer gone??  Now was the time to get things moving, going, or getting some idea of what I was going to do. 

Out of all my worrying (and if you know me, you KNOW I worry A LOT) I finally found some good news in regards to the curriculum.  I was going to be allowed to teach one Science curriculum, one Social Studies curriculum, and one Religion curriculum to both grades.  No need teaching two different curriculums in those subjects.  YEAH!!

Once that was settled, I felt a little relief.  Not a whole lot of relief, but a little.  



Shannon Elizabeth Hoff

No comments:

Post a Comment