Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Classroom!!

One of the things I LOVE to do is put my classroom together.  It always takes me a LONG time to put up my classroom because I tend to procrastinate and I want everything equally spaced, straight, and decorations balanced around the room (after the first week, anything goes in my room).  This year, I had the timeline laid out.  We were told we had to report back Aug. 13.  So I had one last trip to Tulsa set up from Aug 2-5 then setting up my classroom starting on Aug. 6.  That would give me a week to get it put together before in-service, but then came the email.  We were now starting Aug. 9th!!

So, scratch the trip to Tulsa, and it's time to go.  I started setting up my classroom without a second thought.  I knew I needed to start, because stress was making it hard to do.  It took me all that week, through the in-service week, all the way up until the Saturday that school started.  A long time.  So, here are the pictures of my "Owl-Star" Classroom!!

Inside of my Door.  Owl Tree.  I had fun making this!

Ms. Hoff's Owl-Stars

Vocabulary Wall and Calendar

My Desk

Front of the Classroom

Job Chart

Locker Name Tags



No comments:

Post a Comment